Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about Inselligence
Inselligence is a methodology that compares your performance against your sales process to reveal opportunities to fine-tune sales practices and increase funnel efficiency by removing barriers.
If you’re new to Inselligence, you can sign up for a 30-day trial of our Starter, Pro or Enterprise plans.
If you’re struggling to create a Inselligence account, check your details in the sign-up form and look for any error messages. If you still can’t make a new Inselligence account, please get in touch with support for help in email@example.com
Inviting coworkers to join you in Inselligence is easy! Check out our step-by-step guide to adding and inviting new users to your account in our Knowledge Base.
In Inselligence, there are two different permission categories: Admin user and Modeller.
Admin: Admin permission gives users access to all the data. Admins can have their access limited or their permission status changed by other Account settings admins.
Modeller: Is a regular user and is subject to all permission and visibility limitations set up by the account admin. Regular users can model and have visibility of his own pipeline.
If you can access your Inselligence account, you can change your password in your settings. If you’re trying to log in but don’t remember your login password, click the “Forgot Password” option listed in Log in page.
You can edit your personal details in the settings section of your account, including the email address and password you use to access Inselligence.
To update your billing details, go to Settings > Billing and update your billing details.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery and operations. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Site or the Inselligence Platform and our business;
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Site and the Inselligence Platform;
- enable security features of the Site and the Inselligence Platform, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in;
- communicate with you about the Site and the Inselligence Platform, including by sending Site and the Inselligence Platform-related announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Site and the Inselligence Platform and our communications; and
- provide support for the Site, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Site, the Inselligence Platform and our business and to develop new products and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified and/or anonymized data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into de-identified or anonymized data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this aggregated, de-identified or otherwise anonymized data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Site and the Inselligence Platform and promote our business and will not attempt to reidentify any such data.
Marketing and advertising. We, our service providers and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications and may personalize these messages based on your needs and interests. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas, investigations or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Site or the Inselligence Platform; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Cookies and similar technologies. In addition to the other uses included in this section, we may use the Cookies and similar technologies described above for the following purposes:
- Technical operation. To allow the technical operation of the Site and the Inselligence Platform.
- Functionality. To enhance the performance and functionality of our services, including the Site and the Inselligence Platform.
- Advertising. To help our third-party advertising partners collect information about how you use the Site and other online services over time, which they use to show you ads on other online services they believe will interest you and measure how the ads perform.
- Analytics. To help us understand user activity on the Site and the Inselligence Platform, including which pages are most and least visited and how visitors move around the Site and the Inselligence Platform, as well as user interactions with our emails. For example, we use Google Analytics for this purpose. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Service providers. Third parties that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Site, the Inselligence Platform or our business (such as AWS for hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, marketing, consumer research and website analytics).
- Advertising partners. Third-party advertising companies for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
- Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the Compliance and protection purposes described above.
- Business transferees. We may disclose personal information in the context of actual or prospective business transactions (e.g., investments in Inselligence, financing of Inselligence, public stock offerings, or the sale, transfer or merger of all or part of our business, assets or shares), for example, we may need to share certain personal information with prospective counterparties and their advisers. We may also disclose your personal information to an acquirer, successor, or assignee of Inselligence as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or similar transaction, and/or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personal information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Inselligence actually offers complete integrations with the main CRMs of the market. If you need connection with the CRM of your preference, please contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org
You can remove a connected CRM from Inselligence by deleting it through your pipeline. First, head to your Inselligence account and click Pipelines > Select the Pipeline that contains that contains the connection with your RM and select Delete. If more than one Pipeline is connected with the CRM, you must delete all the Pipelines connected to the CRM you wish to delete.
Yes, Inselligence has a mobile app where you can monitor the Keep It Green information as well as receive notifications for the key activities Inselligence is suggesting you focus on.